Saturday, May 31, 2008

lighter life counselling comes to an end - for now

On monday I will have my last lighter life counselling session. I should have one more but I am working and will not be able to go. So I will have one more weigh in and buy the last 2 weeks worth of lighter life bars.

I have maintained my weight loss completely on this diet and know I have cracked it this time. If by any twist of fate or food I put on more than a few pounds I will rush back in a flash. But I do not think that will happen.

What I will be doing next January is going back for 1 months to lose 1 more stone - should I need to. Regular readers will know that my body has taken a lot of readjusting to being thin and I stoppped short of my full weight loss target to recover. I am still delighted with losing 5 stones.
I am now on the GI diet which is how it will be for life. I have never felt healthier or enjoyed my food so much as now.

This blog will be updated regularly as I know it has helped me keep focus and will continue to do so. I will write how things go on the weigh in on monday

No comments: