Sunday, May 11, 2008

Been unwell on this diet so back to real food

I have not been well in the last week with dizziness and faintness. I have on a couple o occasions had to sit down in my tracks rather than fall over.
I'm not quite sure what is causing this but to be on the safe side I have gone back on to my route to maintainance.
So my daily regime is a shake for breakfast. A light salad type snack for lunch. A meal for dinner including a small amount of protein with lots of low gi vegetables. A bar for supper.
I can live on this very well so I will probably stay on this for the rest of the year to lose the last bit of weight that I need to lose.
I have a lot of work on in my real job - this blogging is just for fun - and I think that very heavy work schedules and abstinence do not go well together.
The route to management takes 12 weeks normally but I plan to stay at week 7 for a long time with occasional treats when I am on holiday. The calorie intake for this phase is still below 1000 per day so losing the extra weight should not be a problem.

No comments: