Thursday, May 15, 2008

My general health is much better having lost all the weight

I was considering all that has happened this year and realising that my general health has improved enormously as a result of my lighter life diet.

My joints - in particular my knees - are no longer complaining and my breathing is much better. I had a persistent bronchial cough last year that has gone completely. The most improvement is in my digestive system where I no longer feel bloated and lardy. This is obvious for anyone who has lost a lot of weight but its good to note that I do feel this much better.

It will be interesting to see if the cold and flu bugs get me this year or whether I will be able to resist them better.

We are going to a favourite restuarant tomorrow and I am already planning what I will order. Potatoes, rice and pasta are the triggers this week so I will try one of them out. Can't wait.

No comments: