Monday, May 12, 2008

Good news on this weeks weigh in

This weeks session with the lighter life counsellor gave me a surprise as I weighed in at 14 stones 11 which means I have maintained my weight loss now for 7 weeks.

Most of the meeting was about not going for instant rewards but delaying for the long term benefits. Well I am beginning to reap some of those long term rewards having stuck so well to this diet.

I won't apologise for being a bit smug because I earn't it and I deserve it.
The people who said I would put it straight back on were wrong. I feel completely confident that I will lose the weight and even lose a little bit more.

I am much happier with the stage of the diet I am on right now. I will probably not do abstinence for any long period of time again - just the odd days here and there as it suits me to maintain my weight.

Its great being in control of all this

No comments: