Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Only 4 weeks to go on the route to management

One of the Lighter life CD's had a great phrase which I am going to use. "experienced weight holder" I only have 4 weeks to go to become one of these elite weight loss people.

I am hoping to become an experienced weight holder over the next few years. I am also hoping that my weight will continue to creep down a further stone as I eat healthily over the next year.

I think that I will still eat one or two lighter life food packs as it does make the business of menu planning and shopping much less hassle. It will also remind me of what I have acheived this year and keep me focussed.

I am about to put up a weight loss chart by the fridge at home and at work for the same reason.
This will all ensure that I become an experienced weight holder.

I was reminded that statistics say I have added 9 years to my life. I might as well make the most of them and stay slim.

No comments: