Monday, May 5, 2008

I'm beginning to dislike some of the lighter life food packs

I have been on these lighter life food packs since January 6th and now some of them are not tasting so good. I have never really enjoyed the soup packs but I have been having the Thai Chilli one for months. Today I really struggled to eat this flavour.
So I will give myself a break from the soups for a couple of weeks and see if I fancy them later.

I have however found that by adding a somall amount of instant coffee to some of the sweet shakes it gives me a new range of very nice tasting shakes. The ones that work well for me are Vanilla, Chocolate and Caramel. I also have been adding 6 ice cubes to make the shake more substantial and last longer.

The taste is like one of the coffee chillos they sell at B&B's (In the UK)

Lets hope I do not go off the sweet flavour lighter life shakes as well. I would have to stop then.

We had people round for dinner today but I had to watch the Chelsea v Newcastle game on TV to distract me from all the lovely food. Still not long now

No comments: