Tuesday, May 6, 2008

This lighter life diet is becoming a battlefield

I have spent all day thinking about how I should cheat on my diet. Should I even cheat at all. I have not had too busy a day which has led to me thinking about cheating on my diet. I don't really want to cheat on my diet but the craving for food has got me.

It's now 17.30 and I have got the evening to get through. All I can hear apart from the food calling to me is my lighter life counsellor talking about overcoming crooked thinking.

I hope the new way of making the shakes will help as I need some sort of change. I am now thinking of not doing abstinence for the month of may but just 2 weeks.

The reason for this huge mind battlefield is that I do not want to put any of the weight back on. This is a bit obvious but the statistics for maintaining weght loss are not pretty. I do not want to be on the wrong end of those statistics.

I will write here the result of my evening of temptation.
See you tomorrow.

No comments: