Sunday, May 4, 2008

Foods to eat to lose weight - after lighter life

While I was on the route to management I was desperate to know what foods to eat to lose weight after lighter life.

There is a bit of secrecy here as you have to hunt around for the information in forums and blogs to find out. I think it would be better for all the information on foods you can eat to be out there.

So the basic strategy for foods to eat after your lighter life diet is

Start with small portions of protein
Add raw green veg
Add more veg
Add more protein options and cooked Veg
Add root veg and beans and legumes.

Beyond this are all the no no foods which are introduced in the second part of route to management.

Alcohol, Bread, Rice, Pizza, Cheese, Chocolate and so on.

Although there is no name put to the food regime you move on to it is basically a low GI diet.

The problem I had on the rout to management is sticking to the gradual introduction of food and not jumping ahead a few weeks to foods that I had missed while on abstinence. I now have only a few weeks left as I am losing weight fast then I will have to face real food again. Actually I love real food but I cannot stop eating food which is what got me into this mess in the first place.

At least I do have a clear idea of what foods to eat to lose weight after I finish and the foods that I will be eating for the rest of my life.

No comments: