Monday, May 26, 2008

Another great reaction to my weight loss diet

I met with a customer on thursday who hadn't seen me this year. She was very shocked at my weight loss. She could hardly concentrate on the work at hand to talk business.
As I am now getting used to being thin and most people know what has happened this was a good reminder for me for the success I have had on the lighter life diet.

The lady's husband needs to lose more weight than me so I expect he had a tough night on thursday.

I had a few roast potatoes yesterday for the first time and didn't put on any weight. I haven't actually found any trigger foods yet that put weight on me. I think for me I was simply over eating across the board. Large portions and plenty of them. The new eating culture of eating good foods and watching the portion sizes is finally getting into my head and I am sure I can stick to my weight loss.

The next step for me is to up my exercise levels as I am not fit physically and need to improve this over the next 6 months to complete the job.

No comments: