Tuesday, April 1, 2008

First day of route to management on lighter life

Well
The final weigh in on abstinence came out at an extra 6lbs loss
For the 12weeks that is a total of 4 stones 7 lbs. Which I am delighted about.
I have today started what is called "route to management" by the lighter life diet people.
My BMI is still a bit high at 29 but I know I can tackle this later on once I have consolidated the weight at this level.
So today I have my first real food since January 6th. A piece of chicken breast with some low fat cottage cheese. It might sound basic but it was delicious. The thing also was the sensation of eating food again. You cannot imagine how good real food tastes and feels after 12 weeks abstinence.
So food diary day one
B: vanilla shake
L: Thai Chilli Shake
T: Chicken Breast with low fat cottage cheese
S: Nutty Bar

No comments: