Sunday, March 30, 2008

Route to management here I come

I have decided that I will start the route to management phase of my lighter life diet after my next weigh in tomorrow.
I have lost over 4 stones so far in 12 weeks and am still a bit short of the ideal weight for my height but I need to consolidate the weight loss I have acheived so far.
So I am now looking forward to a real meal once a day for the next 3 weeks.
I do not know if I will still lose weight on this route to management stage but I hope I do lose a bit more.
I plan to keep a bit of a food diary here of what I eat.
I think I would have found this helpful myself but there seems to be a bit of secrecy about what you can eat on route to management. I do not know why.
So final weigh in of the abstinence stage of my lighter life tomorrow. I will post as soon as I get home from the meeting.

No comments: