Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Drinking on the lighter life diet

It turns out I have been depriving myself of some drinks that I can have on the lighter life diet. I can have black tea including earl grey. This may not sound too great to you but for me it is a few more new flavours I can introduce.

The lighter life food packs are fine but it can get a bit boring in the flavour department. So new flavours to enjoy.

Someone asked me why I am keeping a blog about my lighter life journey. Well the main reason is to keep me on it! It is one of the network of strategies I am using to keep me on the straight and narrow. The whole business of writing down what is happening to me on this diet seems to help me focus on staying with it.
This week I have swayed from stopping immediately to keeping going to my ideal weight - no question. The act of keeping myself and anyone reading the lighter life blog is helping my resolve as I find the abstinence thing very hard.

No comments: