Saturday, March 1, 2008

the effect of the lighter life diet on me

After nearly 8 weeks of being on the lighter life diet I have decided to record what is going on with me and the diet.
I will record my weight regularly on here and talk you through how I am coping with the diet.
So today the first of march I think I weigh about 16 stones 7 lbs. My last official weigh in last monday had me at 16 stone 11 lbs.
My scales do not always agree with the posh ones at lighter life so I am never quite sure what it is. My initial weight was 19 stone 11 lbs so I have lost 3 stone up to last monday. I think that is fantastic, brilliant, and very encouraging.

Once I have worked out this blogging system I will include links and suscribe info. Please bookmark me until then and keep reading. I hope to post daily
kenj

No comments: