Sunday, March 2, 2008

Lighter life leaves me with too much spare time

Because I love food - buying, preparing and cooking I have found that I have too much time on my hands. It only takes me a few moments to mix up my soups and shakes so then the hour or so I usually take to make dinner is spare time. So this is an unexpected 'benefit' of the lighter life diet.
Every sunday while I'm dreaming of roast dinners I sort out my garden. It has never been so ready for spring. My seeds are all sown on time and ready to grow.
I can't wait to be eating all veg I am planning to grow at the end of this diet.
I have not eaten regular food now for 55 days and I am feeling it. I still cannot decide how long to stick with it. My lighter life weigh in is tomorrow and I will look for some guidance at the meeting as to what I should shoot for as regards weight loss.
My scales said 16stones 2 lb first thing this morning but that was just an early morning blip. But I know that soon the scales will be saying 15 something and then 14 something. amazing really.

No comments: