Friday, March 7, 2008

Exercise and my lighter life diet

My Lighter Life counsellor has said that I shouldn't overdo the exercise while I am on the lighter life diet. But this week I have worked 70 hours and my job is physically demanding. So it is like a daily work out, particularly this week. I am hoping that this will give me the benefit of a little extra weight loss this week.
I have had a few dizzy moments which is apparently because my blood pressure has reduced because of the diet - My body is getting used to the new blood pressure level.
I am almost decided now to take a weeks break for easter while I'm on holiday in France. I will have three lighter life food packs and one carefully chosen meal. Of course thinking this and doing it is not the same. I cannot contemplate being in france and missing on the fantastic food. I may just decide day by day.
When I come back from holiday I will be straight back on the lighter life diet until I decide that I hve lost enough weight.
Does anyone else on this diet think like this? Let me know

No comments: