Thursday, March 6, 2008

The Madness of my lighter life diet

I missed yesterday as I forgot my laptop when coming home from work.
Anyway I was reflecting on this diet and realised that in many ways it is madness.
There is no other way I could lose this much weight in 2 months. I haven't eaten food for 2 months. I haven't done exercise for 2 months - Although my work is quite physical anyway.
If you look at it logically I shouldn't be doing this diet as it goes against standard thoughts about how to diet.
And yet my doctor is letting me do it, Me family think it is amazing how the weight is falling off me, and somehow I have got it into my head that this is it - decision made - no cheating - no turning back - just get on with it!
Madness but I love it.
My weight on my own scales this morning was a huge landmark 15stones 13lbs. The first time I have seen a 15 on scales for over 20 years. I am still deciding how long to stay on this diet.

No comments: