Sunday, March 16, 2008

very low calorie weight loss systems

Lighter life is one of those very low calorie weight loss systems (also called very low calorie diets). The amount of calories I eat each day is about 550. Not very much for a six foot tall guy I know. But the thing is that the diet is working for me so why should I worry.

The thing about very low calorie weight loss systems is that there is a lot of hearsay about the negative impact of the diet. My friends have said
  • I will lose muscle
  • I will put it all back on at the end
  • It will be bad for my long term health
  • very low calorie diets are not natural
  • and so on

I am doing so well on the diet that I do not want to stop at the moment but there is a nagging in the back of my mind about it all.

Official weigh in tomorrow - hope to have lost 6 lbs this week

No comments: