Saturday, April 26, 2008

A bit of a crash on my lighter life diet

I have put on 2 lbs due to my own stupidity and cheating. I thought I would just try out a few banned foods ahead of time. After all how bad could a bit of snacking be for me.
This is the snack listed out for you
  • 2 fried eggs,
  • a plate of oven chips
  • 4 slices of bread with butter and marmalade
  • 1 lighter life snack bar - see it wasn't all bad!
  • 2 slim fast snack bars
  • 2 glasses of cotes de rhone red wine

They all tasted delicious. But of course I have now put on weight.
I justified my binge eating by saying to myself that as I haven't cheated to date it would be ok
Hopefully I have got this crooked thinking out of my system and can concentrate on my route to management again.

So food diary today
B: apple, orange and banana (Iforgot I was supposed to have a shake)
L: Bacon and egg on a large salad
D: Aubergine and chilli quinoa stir fry, Strawberries
S: Nutty lighter life snack bar

No comments: