Monday, April 28, 2008

Weigh in was dissappointing but not unexpected

I had an increase of 2 lbs on my weigh in today. Considering my binge this week I feel I got what I deserve.
All I have got to do is stick to my diet this week and it will come back off.
Yes that's all I have got to do.
I went to the gym and had a sauna tonight which always cheers me up.
I am hoping to do 3 a week from now on now I am allowed to do the gym.
My heart rate is very healthy - normal in fact and my recovery readings are normal which is great.
This lighter life diet takes some getting used to but that's a good thing. Better than getting used to the idea of dying young of a heart attack or stroke.

Food today
B: Vanilla Shake
L: Caramel Shake - No time to cook
D: Chicken salad wrap - at the sports centre after sauna
S: nutty and toffee bar - 2 bars because this was better than binging

No comments: