Sunday, April 20, 2008

Super fast weight loss diet - it must be bad for you

My lighter life diet is a super fast weight loss diet. But A few of my friends have shown concern that losing weight this fast must be bad for me.
I am not a medical expert but my 2 friends who are doctors have been very supportive of me and both feel that the resultant weight loss will far outweight any negative aspect of this quick weight loss diet.
My knees are better than ever and my general stamina and health is the best it has been for 30 years.
I know that 5 stone in 15 weeks is very extreme but this super fst weight loss diet has delivered a new life for me. The rest of my year and life has been transformed by the quick weight loss.
I do not think a long term diet would have done me any good - I have tried sensible weight loss diets before and they take too long for me to persevere with them
Any Comments?

No comments: