Saturday, April 12, 2008

Lighter life at a restaurant - a good meal out

We found a restaurant that meant we could eat out on the lighter life diet. Tandori chicken on a bed of green salad leaves.
It was nice to be out and about after 13 weeks not going out for a meal. Made me feel almost human.
My son in law has just completed his second week on the lighter life diet and has lost 20 lbs. He is finding as hard as I did but is sticking with it for now.
The only problem I have at the moment is a bit of a cold which I haven't had for a long time. Because of this I have starting eating fruit 2 days before the route to management instructions say. I think I need the vitamins.
B: Caramel Shake
L: Roast Chicken pieces on a giant salad. 1 Apple, 1 Tangerine, 1 low fat yoghurt
D: Thai chicken Soup
S: Nutty Bar

No comments: