Sunday, April 13, 2008

Route to management week 1 foods allowed

I was asked yesterday what foods am I now allowed to eat so I thought that it would be good to list each week what new delights I am allowed on my lighter life route to management.

So Week 1 route to management food list:-

Protein
  • Chicken - skinless
  • Cottage Cheese - plain low fat
  • Egg whites - hard boiled
  • Fish - any type
  • Quorn
  • Shellfish
  • Tofu plain
  • Turkey - skinless

Raw Salad
  • Cabbage
  • Celery
  • Chicory
  • Cress
  • Endive
  • Lettuce
  • Salad Leaves
  • Spinach
  • Watercress

Condiments, dressings , sauces etc
  • Chilli Sauce
  • Herbal and fruit teas
  • Lemon Juice
  • Lime Juice
  • Skimmed milk
  • Mustard
  • Salad Dressing - fat free
  • Salt & Pepper
  • Soy sauce
  • Spices - dried or fresh
  • Tabasco Sauce
  • Vinegar
  • Worcester Sauce

I found that these food were more than adequate after 12 weeks of abstinence on lighter life.

Every meal time is fantastic because I have lost nearly 5 stones and can now learn to enjoy real food at my new weight.

No comments: