Sunday, April 20, 2008

Next session with my lighter life counsellor tomorrow

I missed last weeks lighter life counselling session because of a bad cold. So tomorrow will be the first weigh in for 2 weeks. I expect to have maintained my weight loss and maybe lost another pound.
I am no longer concerned about putting the weight back on as it is not going back on.
All the doubters have been proved wrong for me as I am keeping the weight off.
I am going to return to the gym on monday and introduce exercise for the first time in 15 weeks.
I actually find the gym quite boring but it is convenient and paid for. It will be so nice not having to enter 19 stones 11 lbs into the gym machines. I will thoroughly enjoy entering 15 stones in. I will not feel like I have to hide the numbers as I put them in.
Apparently the calorie count on the machines will not be as high because of this but that is fine.
This new weight is a culture shock for my mind and body but I like the new culture.

Food Diary Sunday
B: Vanilla Shake
L: Boiled Egg, cottage cheese on salad
D: Chicken Breast with cauliflower and brocolli.
S: Nutty Bar

No comments: