Sunday, April 6, 2008

Route to management is superb for me

I have found the route to management on my lighter life diet much easier than I thought.

The 1 meal a day I am allowed has really helped me keep on the straight and narrow. The meals are a bit repetative but not as bad as the lighter life food packs which can be quite boring.
Having real food has really made a difference to me.

The other good thing is that I think I have lost another 2 lbs this week which is an unexpected bonus. 4 stones 9 lbs in total so far.

At church this morning a whole load of people noticed my weight loss and wanted to know all about it which was great for me. I still need all the encouragement I can get.

A few people wondered how I am going to maintain the weight loss to which I say "no Idea". I have never done this before. I think I will be able to stick with the whole route to management phase but who knows.

I am just beginning to get some energy back now and the dizziness symptoms have gone.

Food Diary for Saturday
B: Caramel Shake
L: Thai Chilli soup
D: Quorn fillets in chilli sauce on a bed of green salad
S: Nutty bar

Sunday
B: Chocolate Shake
L: Chicken in basil and chilli sauce on green salad
D: Thai Chilli Soup
S: Nutty bar

No comments: