Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Lighter Life Week 2 Foods allowed on management

For week 2 of lighter life management I have been enjoying all of week 1 food plus the following additions.

Dairy
  • Curd Cheese
  • Fromage Frais
  • Skimmed Milk
  • Yoghurt

Dairy Altenatives
  • Rice Milk
  • Soya Fromage Frais
  • Soya Milk
  • Soya Yoghurt

Salad Veg
  • Broccoli
  • Cauliflower
  • Courgette
  • Cucumber
  • fennel
  • Mangetout
  • Mushroom
  • Pepper Sweet
  • Spring Onion

Plus
  • Fat Free Dips
  • Sugar Free Jelly
  • Low Calorie Soft Drinks
I will let you know about week 3 when I have time - lots to type that day.
Today I have been hungry all day and I do not know why.

Food Diary
B: Raspberry Shake
L: Apple, Tangerine, Yoghurt, Sugar Free Jelly
D: Fried Quorn on a bed of salad. Sugar Free Jelly
S: Nutty Bar

No comments: