Wednesday, April 23, 2008

5 Stone celebration over - now back to the diet

I had a real binge yesterday and had a mini ginger biscuit and 2 digestives with cheese.

OK - not much of a binge but good enough as a reward for myself losing all this weight.

Back to the rules today on my management track. My housegroup tonight were amazed at the further weight loss and said that even the extra 1/2 stone was noticeable. Very encouraging.
The best thing about this route to management part of the diet is the feeling of being in control of food. Food no longer has a hold on me like it used to. I can look at food and smell food and see other people eating banned food and I can simply decide to eat what I want to eat. Simple.
This means that I am sure I will keep the weight off. Very exciting.

I am still in this culture shock of the new body size. It takes a lot of getting used to. But in a good way.

Food Diary for today
B: Raspberry Shake
L: Boiled egg & Cottage Cheese on a salad bed
D: Aubergine and mushroom with quinoa.
S: Nutty Bar

No comments: