Tuesday, April 15, 2008

My sister sees the effect of my lighter life diet

I met my sister today for the first time since starting my lighter life diet. Her reaction was one of huge surprise and shock.

She was absolutely fascinated with the diet but agreed that there is no way she would have the will power to stick with such a strict diet like lighter life.

I also met a customer at work who was stunned by my new appearance - so all this hard work is finally beginning to get a reaction. I am also noticing that I am control of my eating which is a new experience.

I know that I can take or leave any food that comes my way. I do not have to eat it. I do not have to finish a meal if I am full. I can simply refuse food or eat it - I decide. This is a complete revelation that I'm sure is common sense to thin people but brand new to me.

I previously felt compelled to eat any food available and eat it all. Now I don't have to.

Food Diary
B: Raspberry Shake
L: Thai chilli soup - last one!
D: Curry flavoured quorn with brocolli and cauliflower
S: Nutty bar

No comments: