Monday, April 28, 2008

Techniques for weight loss management on lighter life

I've been thinking about what techniques for weight loss management I am using. What am I actually doing to keep me managing my weight loss.
The main technique is that as a result of following the lighter life diet program I no longer spend every waking minute thinking about food.
When I do think about food I am much more circumspect than before. I think rationally about whether I am really hungry and what I can eat that is sensible.
So what I am not doing is dashing out to the nearest fast food place and tucking in.
It is also very important to have a good stock of permitted foods in the fridge. When I feel I must have a snack I tuck into fruit or raw vegetables. So far so good as I have pretty much maintained my weight loss.
The other technique is to think before eating. Checking that the food is allowed before deciding to eat it. This is all very obvious to non dieters but not to me - until now

No comments: