Tuesday, April 8, 2008

I'm Still Effectively on a VLCD

I realised by adding up my daily calories that I am really still on a VLCD ( very low calorie diet ).
My morning shake - lunchtime soup and evening bar add up to about 450 calories. My Teatime meal adds at most 300 calories so my daily total at the moment is 750 calries.
The weight should still be falling off me but it isn't. But that is not a problem as I am on my goal weight now.
I know that once week 3 comes then the fruit and other things will build up my calorie count to well over 1000 per day which I can maintain indefinitely. If I lose a bit more over the next 6 months that will be fine. I'm in no hurry having lost so much weight already on the lighter life diet.
Food diary today
B: Vanilla Shake
L: Thai Chilli soup and low sugar jelly
D: Quorn on a bed of salad and low fat jelly
E: Nutty Bar

Tried coffee with skimmed milk today - very nice - like being reunited with a forgotten friend

No comments: