Saturday, August 30, 2008

Will anyone notice if I cheat on my lighter life diet?

I have been near food all week for various reasons and the temptation to cheat on my lighter life diet has been almost overwhelming. I have also had to collect my home grown potatoes from my garden and not eat any of them. Now that is difficult. I am hoping there will still be some when I return to normal eating in 6 - 8 weeks.

The thing is I keep saying to myself that no one will notice. That is true - I am so thin compared to when I started in January that a bad week is something I could easily get away with.

But I know that the way the lighter life diet works using ketosis. This is completely messed up with even the slightest cheating. If I really do want to finish my life of dieting once and for all then I have to be good.

Cold Feet on the lighter Life Diet

I know have gone into ketosis because my feet are cold even though this is the middle of summer. My hands will follow in a few days time I am sure. This is the one big negative for me on the diet. Speaking to the other guys it is quite common so I just have to live with it.

Looking forward to my next weigh in on monday. Speak to you soon

No comments: