Monday, August 18, 2008

Bad news at my lighter life weigh in

This was very unexpected.

I went back to lighter life tonight for the next phase of weight loss and discovered that I had put nearly 2 stones back on. I was a bit stunned but the scales cannot lie. I have not weighed for months so it was aa bit of a killer. But I have to be honest about where I am.
So its back to the food packs for at least 8 weeks for me.

My weight as of tonight is 16 stones 10 lbs.

The group of guys is completely different now and it will tke some getting used to them. And them to me. One interesting thing was listening to all the excuses I was using last year coming out of other peoples mouths. What is encouraging is that I now know that they are simply excuses and not straight thinking. This means that my thinking about food has improved quite a bit since last year.

Food packs taste a bit better after a break but for how long. Today I had 2 caramel, vanilla and a chocolate one with a bit of instant coffee.

I will write more now I am back on abstinence as I need this to keep me focussed

No comments: