Monday, August 25, 2008

Great weight loss on my first week back

I had my first weigh in today and I had lost 11 lbs. So from 16 stones 11 lbs to 16 stones in one week. I do not know any other diet like lighter life that would give me that level of weight loss and encouragement.

I feel completely positive and confident about getting down to my goal weight. I think my goal weight is 13 stones and I expect it to take about 12 weeks including a 4 week fast track to maintenance program.

The lighter life cousellor feels just as confident as I do because I am so focussed on sticking to the plan. So 7 more weeks of abstinence and then 4 weeks of route to management. At least thats the plan.

One difficulty on the horizon is that I am running an alpha course at my church and part of that is having a meal every week. So I will have to sit out the meal and explain to everyone what I am doing. I do not want to appear rude.

I am now allowed food bars as well as food packs so I am looking forward to something solid to eat this evening for supper. Crunchy nut flavour I think.

No comments: