Monday, October 20, 2008

Where have I been?

A number of regular readers have written to check that everything is OK. I am well and still keeping my weight off. I am on a special lighter life program at the moment to take me into the new year. The weight loss is slower but it will help me to regulate my eating for the rest of my life.

I have a Lighter life shake for breakfast, a lighter life soup for lunch, A low carbohydrate meal for evening dinner with an apple or other fruit. I finish the day with a lighter life bar.

I can keep this up for ever in the week as my work is very busy and I do not have time to think about food. The weekends are still a struggle and I sometimes cheat. This is not really very clever but I am working on how to get through the weekend without messing up the good work I am doing in the week.

Keep asking questions. I like the feedback

1 comment:

Katie Steed said...

Hey, I've really enjoyed reading your blog post!

I have so much respect for anyone who's lost a lot of weight, and especially people who write about it and provide support for other people going through the same thing.

I started a VLCD last week and have already lost 10lbs! I've been keeping a blog about it too, hoping that I can be a guinea pig to anyone else considering such an extreme diet. Blogs like yours gave the the courage to do it, so thank you, I've never felt better!

www.watchingemmasweight.blogspot.com