Thursday, September 11, 2008

Event of the year - New weighing machine purchased

This must be the saddest post ever. Our old weighing had seen better days and we have sent it to weighing machine heaven. Mind you it had seen a lot of frontline action.
Can you imagine the excitement of buying a new weighing machine and then fighting over who is going to weigh themselves first?

Well it wasn't as bad as that but it is reasuring to know that they measure accurately.
Seriously though - I had decided to not weigh myself at all and just go with the program. I know that the lighter life diet works so I am not concerned about losing weight. I know it will happen if I stick to the diet.

My lighter life counsellor suggested it might help me to weigh once during the week just to keep me motivated and on program. So I weighed this morning and was 15 stones 3 pounds. very pleasing.

At least I am not weighing 3 times a day like I was in January. That was a bit mad. Now if the scales are right I have lost one and a half stones in three and a half weeks. Pretty good I reckon.

No comments: