Monday, March 16, 2009

Been a long time since my last lighter life food pack

It has now been about 6 months since my last lighter life food pack. I am maintaining my weight loss and have fully recovered from cold hands and feet. I am now on a raw food diet which is not a weight loss regime but does keep me slim. It's like the GI diet but with a large emphasis on eating food raw.

So what do I think about the lighter life diet now that it is behind me. Well to be truthful, I do not know how I kept to it. I tolerated the food packs. I attended the counseling sessions which were not as bad as I feared. I only wavered on 2 or 3 occasions which is why I did so well.

The reason I succeeded this time was that I was really desperate to lose the weight. Something went click in my head and the decision was made. What I would say is that I did it. No one else did it for me. everyone was encouraging (Well most people) but in the end I was the person who decided to eat only the food packs and not cheat when no one was looking.

I will still drop in here to keep the blog going from time to time because of the number of readers who have written to me so positively about my story. Speak to you soon

1 comment:

danemi1 said...

great to hear your success story - and to know you ahve kept it off - I am in week 3 or abstinence - 100 days feels a long long time

Thanks again

Elaine